The Well Belly
Presenting Olga Chwa's Guide to Travel Belly
hank you for attending Olga Chwa's on-line class, The Well Belly, Finding Digestive Ease.
I hope you are feeling a bit better already.
Let's review the key practices:
1. Ground and settle: notice the Earth beneath you and let gravity take some of your burden. Be here now and drop your bundle, let the tongue soften, take a deep-abdominal breath, ease the buttocks, hips and pelvic floor.
2. Gentle movements: hips and low-backs, explore of your trunk's range of motion: lengthen, side-bends, twists, forward/backward bends and cross-lateral opposite elbow to knee.
3. Self-massage: work clockwise in the neighborhood of the belly and consider moving down the left a few times to "make space" for anything higher in the tract.
Remember the "I Love U" stroke, tracing the letters: I, L and U along the large intestine. Down the left for the "I". Make the "L" right-to-left across the midline and down the left. And for the "U", start at the lower right, move up, turn the corner, move across, turn the corner and down the left.
4. Marma point energy work: gentle pressure of finger tips to the navel center and then move down: bladder at 6 o'clock, moving around the points and returning to center for completion.
5. Breathing practices: once the breath steadies, pause along the way of your inhale and continue the inhale, possibly pausing again to create the space in the lungs for more inhale as you take up to three giant super-inflated breaths.
6. Visualizations: Imagine your
7. Yoga Nidra: conscious, deep relaxation practice. A sleep supplement and tool for regeneration and creating new habits and patterns. Download the recording from this event following links in your Eventbrite followup emails or find thematic downloads in the shop.
Below are a few action steps to take, to continue cultivating the support you deserve at this point and ensure that you keep on feeling better.
Are you ready to receive custom, focused care for your jaw or other musculoskeletal concerns? Let's set something up! Click for Olga Chwa's calendar and chose your best time.
Get 1-on-1 support
Get the Travel Belly book...
Offer feedback or leave a testimonial: